Leveraging voice technology to reach clinicians, patients, and families in new ways—delivering relevant information and support when needed most.
IDHA is transforming the way technology interacts with healthcare. By combining the power of advanced voice-recognition technologies with the wealth of clinical resources at Boston Children’s Hospital, we are rethinking what it means to improve the quality of care for both patients and physicians.
Quality patient care ultimately relies on human interactions between patients and their care team. But behind the immediate healthcare team is a network of support systems and personnel that is crucial to informing the clinical decisions. As the scale of this network continues to grow, there is an increasing opportunity and need for technology to support the care team in order to help them do what they do best: provide the best possible care for their patients.
In the News
- Boston Children’s Hospital launches KidsMD, an app for Amazon’s Alexa
- Amazon Echo’s Alexa has great potential in healthcare
- Amazon Alexa adds health advice with Boston Children’s Hospital app
- Boston Children’s Hospital launches cloud-based education on Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- ‘Alexa, pull those lab results’: A hospital tries out virtual assistants
- Reimagining connected health through home hubs
- Bringing voice technology to healthcare: Hacking with Amazon’s Alexa