Innovation Platforms enable IDHA to develop technologies on interoperable frameworks that scale beyond Boston Children’s Hospital.
Our portfolio of solutions includes FHIR & SMART for EHR interoperability, real-time surveillance of emerging public health threats, and new ways to access health content through voice-enabled technologies.
HealthMap: HealthMap is an established global leader in utilizing online informal sources for disease outbreak monitoring and real-time surveillance of emerging public health threats. HealthMap brings together disparate data sources to achieve a unified and comprehensive view of the current global state of infectious diseases and their effect on human and animal health. Learn more about HealthMap.
FHIR: We’re building scalable interoperable solutions, combining FHIR standards with the SMART protocol to create applications that can easily be integrated into any Electronic Health Record System. Learn more about SMART on FHIR solutions at IDHA.
Voice: We’re exploring new ways for patients and clinicians to access health content through voice-enabled technologies. Our Alexa skill, KidsMD, was the first health skill for the Amazon platform. Learn more about voice solutions at IDHA.
In the News
- One Online Tool Flagged Ebola Before It Was An Official Epidemic
- Digital health map tracks new Ebola cases in real time
- Using Social Media to Forecast The Flu
- ‘Alexa, pull those lab results’: A hospital tries out virtual assistants
- Amazon Alexa Adds Health Advice with Boston Children’s Hospital App
- Amazon’s Alexa to offer health advice through new partnership with Boston Children’s
IDHA actively engages in partnerships with cutting-edge industry partners to develop and commercialize innovation platforms. Reach out to our team to begin the conversation.