CrowdClinical helps hospitals improve patient experience by providing real-time feedback and analysis of actionable social media data.
CrowdClinical helps hospitals improve patient experience by providing real-time feedback and analysis of actionable social media data. By allowing hospitals to view real-time patient sentiment, quality and patient experience professionals are better equipped to rapidly respond to potential quality issues impacting care.
Patient portal provides an additional data source for provider decisions
Real-time metrics bridge traditional experience survey data with actionable, live streams of social media data.
Research validates correlation of social data to traditional metrics.
Healthcare organizations are facing strong financial incentives to improve patient experience and quality at higher margins. Current metrics around patient experience are based on survey data usually collected through paper surveys sent to patient’s homes.
In the News
CrowdClinical was created by the research team at HealthMap, an organization housed at Boston Children’s Hospital. Their platform has been analyzing Twitter data since February 2015 and has made aggregate hospital sentiment data available to the public.
- Measuring patient-perceived quality of care in US hospitals using Twitter
- Healthcare’s struggle with social media continues, but help may be forthcoming
- How satisfied are patients with their care? Twitter can tell
- Leveraging Twitter for insights on patient experience
- What can patients’ tweets teach us about their health care experiences?